- September security patch
- SafetyNet should be passing again
- Misc fixes and translation updates
- Linux 4.9.282
- tweaked the haptic intensity for the tick effect
- DO NOT use a third party kernel without proper support for Pixel thermal hal
- Rewrote the QTI aidl vibrator HAL to implement haptic effects for QPNP Haptics driver
- now the vibrator can perform predefined haptic effects instead of doing duration-based vibrations only
- some operations (the back gesture for example) will have new haptic feedbacks; some existing haptic feedbacks are more accurate and concise, like the long press on home screen and the silent/vibrate toggle in the volume panel
- You can dirty flash normal version over previous BETA builds but clean flash is recommended for installing Plus version.
- Users might face minimal Jitters right after updating, But give it some time, an hour or two and it’ll be totally alright.
- Do not flash any other kernel on A11. First check if it supports Pixel Thermals.
- For google Camera, Use any Camera Mod. Parrot043’s and San1ty’s Builds Work good with PocoF1, But Anyone can try any mods. Find the Apks here (https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/).
- Gapps are included. Vendor and firmware are included.