- October security patch
- Fixed the smoothness of brightness transitions
- brightness now changes in the smallest steps possible, so lower brightness range adjustment no longer feels choppy
- the effect is similar to the hack at the end of android10, but the implementation is much better
- Improved the double click haptic feedback to actually feel like a double click
- you can try it by putting a wrong finger on the fingerprint sensor
- Tweaked the default thermal profile to hotplug two big CPU cores when the device is really hot
- in terms of thermal mitigation, offlining two CPU cores is a lot more effective than throttling frequencies
- when the device is under thermal pressure, having two big cores at relatively higher frequencies is generally more advantageous than having four big cores with lower frequencies
- the gaming profile (under Settings/Battery/Thermal profiles) remains unchanged
- Misc fixes and translation updates
- Linux 4.9.286
- merged CAF tag LA.UM.9.8.r1-04000-SDM710.0 with fix on cdsp regression
- DO NOT use a third party kernel without proper support for Pixel thermal hal
- You can dirty flash normal version over previous BETA builds but clean flash is recommended for installing Plus version.
- Users might face minimal Jitters right after updating, But give it some time, an hour or two and it’ll be totally alright.
- Do not flash any other kernel on A11. First check if it supports Pixel Thermals.
- For google Camera, Use any Camera Mod. Parrot043’s and San1ty’s Builds Work good with PocoF1, But Anyone can try any mods. Find the Apks here (https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/).
- Gapps are included. Vendor and firmware are included.