PixelExperience/Plus Beryllium May Update
- May security patch
- Ported extreme battery saver power hints
- enabling extreme battery saver now limits the maximum cpu frequency
- Shipped a disabled VBMeta image
- Synced several wifi configs, media codec performance configs, audio configs, and audio props changes with CAF
- Dropped unneeded libI420colorconvert libraries
- Translation updates
- Some other under-the-hood improvements
- Linux 4.9.268
- merged CAF tag LA.UM.9.3.r1-01700-sdm845.0
- correctly report fingerprint sensor type to /proc/hwinfo
- synaptics touchscreen driver: ported two fixes of potential mutex deadlock in buffer allocation
- enabled secure touch for touchscreen driver
- disabled unused touchscreen drivers to reduce kernel binary size
- wireguard 1.0.20210424
- DO NOT use a third party kernel without proper support for Pixel thermal hal
- You can dirty flash normal version over previous BETA builds but clean flash is recommended for installing Plus version.
- Users might face minimal Jitters right after updating, But give it some time, an hour or two and it’ll be totally alright.
- Do not flash any other kernel on A11. First check if it supports Pixel Thermals.
- For google Camera, Use any Camera Mod. Parrot043’s and San1ty’s Builds Work good with PocoF1, But Anyone can try any mods. Find the Apks here (https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/).
- Gapps are included. Vendor and firmware are included.