PixelExperience/Plus Beryllium March Update
Feature Update Highlights:
- March security patch
- Implemented new Face Unlock, with support for 3rd apps
- Added ability to select custom ringtone for 2nd sim card
- Added support for NTFS/EXFAT on USB Disks and sdcard
- Improved animations when unlocking
- Add support for Bluetooth SBC Dual Channel
- Others improvements
- Brought back Livedisplay
- Ported dex2oat threads and cpu-set power hints under various thermal conditions from Pixel 5
- Tweaked INTERACTION power hints to be more efficient according to freqbench results
- Added Adaptive Battery power hints from Pixel 3/XL March 2021 feature drop
- Cleaned up duplicated values and unused entries in init script
- Linux 4.9.260
- merged CAF tag LA.UM.9.3.r1-01000-sdm845.0
- f2fs: increased min_fsync_blocks to 20
- enabled BPF JIT
- binder: avoided printing debug by default
- kgsl: used lock-less list for page pools
- sde: avoided dynamically allocating memory for CRTC check
- sde: skipped heavy autorefresh checks
- sde: avoided clearing dim layers unnecessarily
- kgsl: moved fenced write outside spinlock and avoid busy waiting for it to finish
- kgsl: removed ringbuffer submission profiling code
- sde: remove VBIF debug code upon commit
- page_alloc: consider high-atomic reserve in watermark fast
- wireguard 1.0.20210219
- used –lto-O3 for LLD
- limited LLVM IR inlining during LTO to reduce kernel binary size
- merged module sections with LTO
- fixed a wrong PM operation in ICNSS
- DO NOT use a third party kernel without proper support for Pixel thermal hal
- You can dirty flash normal version over previous BETA builds but clean flash is recommended for installing Plus version.
- Users might face minimal Jitters right after updating, But give it some time, an hour or two and it’ll be totally alright.
- Do not flash any other kernel on A11. First check if it supports Pixel Thermals.
- For google Camera, Use any Camera Mod. Parrot043’s and San1ty’s Builds Work good with PocoF1, But Anyone can try any mods. Find the Apks here (https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/).
- Gapps are included. Vendor and firmware are included.