- August security patch
- Updated brightness curve
- Enabled ThinLTO and Whole Program Devirtualization for display HAL
- Moved kryo385 target from cortex-a53 to cortex-a55+nodotprod in the soong build system to take advantage of extra instructions
- Updated WFD, DPM, IMS, and RIL system blobs from LA.QSSI.11.0.r1-12100-qssi.0
- Updated display and media HAL from LA.UM.9.3.r1-02800-sdm845.0
- Translation updates
- Minor fixes
- Linux 4.9.280
- CAF tag LA.UM.9.3.r1-02800-sdm845.0
- fixed -mcpu target for kryo385 by dropping the dot product instructions
- backported symbol export inside assembly from upstream
- backported modern annotations for assembly functions from upstream
- backported the latest version of ARM’s optimized routines for arm64 from mainline kernel (Linux 5.13): memcmp, strcmp, strlen, strncmp, memcpy, memmove, and memchr
- backported support for tagged userspace pointers from upstream
- enabled driver for the Steam controller
- backported SELinux fixes and android-specific patches from Linux 4.14
- enabled fast multipliers and flatmem for arm64
- DO NOT use a third party kernel without proper support for Pixel thermal hal
- You can dirty flash normal version over previous BETA builds but clean flash is recommended for installing Plus version.
- Users might face minimal Jitters right after updating, But give it some time, an hour or two and it’ll be totally alright.
- Do not flash any other kernel on A11. First check if it supports Pixel Thermals.
- For google Camera, Use any Camera Mod. Parrot043’s and San1ty’s Builds Work good with PocoF1, But Anyone can try any mods. Find the Apks here (https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/).
- Gapps are included. Vendor and firmware are included.