Rom Side Changes:
- June security patch
- Updated translations
- Fixed video playback issues on some devices
- Fixed styling issues on DocumentsUI
- Fixed ringtone selection for devices with e-SIM
- Fixed location indicator showing when no apps running
- Fixed app font on Pixel Launcher
- Fixed network traffic behavior when toggling clock position to center (plus version only)
- Other minor issues have been fixed
- Fixed the statusbar brightness control
- Reverted white QS background to the default AOSP style
- Force Encryption is Enabled by Default.
- You can dirty flash from my previous PE 12 / 12.1 builds. You can dirty flash the Plus edition on top of PE 12 / 12.1 regular builds.
- You cannot upgrade from android 11 directly. Formatting data is required.
- Clean Flash is MANDATORY if flashing for first time!
- Any Recovery present will be overridden by PE recovery in order to make OTA updates work as other recoveries currently doesn’t supports Decryption!
- Encrypted users are RECOMMENDED not to use Custom Recoveries! Or else OTA won’t work and have to update manually through adb sideload or external storage.
- If you are a decrypted user flash Latest TWRP again and follow the steps to update ROM manually.
- OTA doesn’t work for Decrypted Users
- Flash Latest TWRP first before proceeding for installation!