- April security patch
- Fixed charging animation not appearing
- Fixed unlock sound playing repeatedly
- Fixed incorrect APN configs for Vodafone NL
- Updated translations
Etude kernel: Op.12 No.3:
- Linux 4.9.310
- CodeLinaro tag
- adapted qcom’s kgsl perf counter change to non-privileged scratch buffer
- ported compiler friendly vectorization for XOR from mainline kernel
- ported arm64-specific crc32_be optimization from mainline kernel
- ported Arm Optimized Routines for strcmp and strncmp from mainline kernel
- merged and adapted lots of branch prediction hardening code from android common kernel
- fixed qcom’s PSCI BP hardening mitigation for kryo2xx/3xx cores after new macro changes and fine-grained capabilities
- built with the latest LLVM Clang 15.0
- DO NOT use another kernel. Just don’t.
Plus edition has features including but not limited to:
- Gesture customizations
- Power and volume button actions
- Network traffic indicator
- Statusbar customizations
- Lockscreen customizations
- Per-app volume control
- Brightness related options
- Force Encryption is Enabled by Default.
- You can dirty flash from my previous PE 12 / 12.1 builds. You can dirty flash the Plus edition on top of PE 12 / 12.1 regular builds.
- You cannot upgrade from android 11 directly. Formatting data is required.
- Clean Flash is MANDATORY if flashing for first time!
- Any Recovery present will be overridden by PE recovery in order to make OTA updates work as other recoveries currently doesn’t supports Decryption!
- Encrypted users are RECOMMENDED not to use Custom Recoveries! Or else OTA won’t work and have to update manually through adb sideload or external storage.
- If you are a decrypted user flash Latest TWRP again and follow the steps to update ROM manually.
- OTA doesn’t work for Decrypted Users
- Flash Latest TWRP first before proceeding for installation!