EvolutionX Beryllium October Update
- October security patch
- Hotspot client manager
- A new gaming mode implementation
- Option to choose among several brightness slider styles
- Added Cloudflare DNS as a private DNS provider
- Some improvements in volume panel styles
- Rounded corner styles for system dialogs
- Hotspot and Work mode QS tiles only work after device is unlocked
- A new clock style
- A new OOS icon pack
- Volume panel styles updates
- Lockscreen bypass toggle for face unlock is back
- Many under-the-hood fixes
- Linux 4.9.286
- merged CAF tag LA.UM.9.8.r1-04000-SDM710.0 with fix on cdsp regression
- DO NOT use a third party kernel without proper support for Pixel thermal hal
First Time Install / Clean Flash
- Install the latest custom recovery
- Format data
- After formatting data, you may have to reboot again to recovery
- Wipe system & data & cache & dalvik cache
- Install ROM
- Reboot to system
Update / Dirty Flash
- Boot into recovery
- Flash the ROM
- Reboot to system & #KeepEvolving
- Users might face minimal Jitters right after updating, But give it some time, an hour or two and it’ll be totally alright.
- Do not flash any other kernel on A11. First check if it supports Pixel Thermals.
- For google Camera, Use any Camera Mod. Parrot043’s and San1ty’s Builds Work good with PocoF1, But Anyone can try any mods. Find the Apks here (https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/).
- Gapps, Vendor and firmware are included.
File Name: EvolutionX_5.9.3_beryllium-11-20211014-2144-UNOFFICIAL.zip