- Initial Android 11 Build
- Mobile data
- Fingerprint reader
- Sound / vibration
First Time Install / Clean Flash
- Install the latest custom recovery
- Format data
- After formatting data, you may have to reboot again to recovery
- Wipe system & data & cache & dalvik cache
- Install ROM
- Reboot to system
Update / Dirty Flash
- Boot into recovery
- Flash the ROM
- Reboot to system & #KeepEvolving
- Users might face minimal Jitters right after updating, But give it some time, an hour or two and it’ll be totally alright.
- Do not flash any other kernel on A11. First check if it supports Pixel Thermals.
- For google Camera, Use any Camera Mod. Parrot043’s and San1ty’s Builds Work good with PocoF1, But Anyone can try any mods. Find the Apks here (https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/).
- Gapps are included. Vendor and firmware are included.